See my blog here.
Current Projects (status)
- Intuitions should not be used as evidence in the investigation of phenomenal consciousness. (Draft)
- Willpower is not a thing. (Draft)
- How can we define phenomenal consciousness? (Reading)
- How do race, racism, racialism, etc. affect consciousness and how we ought to study it? (Reading)
- We should shift from a therapeutic model of psychopharmacology to an enhancement model. (Reading)
- Kant’s idea of a metametamaxim as found in the Religion is best understood as identical with one’s actions (as Sussman argues), but it needs expansion in the form of other values to be better. (Draft)
- The important difference between external and internal reasons is best captured by expressing reasons is a three-place relation of the reason, the reason whom its for, and whom the reason is applied to, and determining whether the last two are the same in any instance of a reason statement. (Draft)
- Mental attitudes can be usefully modelled without content. (Draft in progress)
- Knowing Infallibly: A Case for Infallible Phenomenal Knowledge (Published)
See also the philosophy tag on my blog.
See the poetry tag on my blog.
- Feelings (Album in progress)
- Hellfire (Album)
- A Ruse, A Muse (Single)
- What’s My Age Again (blink-182 cover)
- Words (Album)
I have TAed the following at University of California, Riverside: Philosophy of Evil, Introduction to the History of Philosophy (Ancient), Introduction to Philosophy.
I have TAed the following at Valparaiso University: Discrete Mathematics, Logic and Critical Thinking, Calculus I, Calculus II, Calculus III, Linear Algebra, Finite Mathematics, and Transitions in Mathematics (an introduction to proof and professional mathematics).
About Me & Contact
I can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org